The exterior of your property speaks for the interior of the house. And that is why when it comes to paving a driveway, you just can’t choose any of the designs or any of the paving material. In order to get an attractive driveway in Chester, consider consulting with a paving and landscaping service provider. They can provide you with the right solution. In the following passages, let’s take a glance at some of the trendy driveway designs.
Trendy driveway design ideas
Here are some driveway design ideas that will surely elevate the curb appeal of your house, as well as, will advance your lifestyle. Well, before we start, let’s check out some of the most popular materials used in high-end properties. The trendy driveway paving materials are asphalt, concrete, gravel, slate, asphalt, brick, pavers, cobblestone, etc.
- Stone driveway – Concrete driveways give a contemporary and fashionable look to your property. These are highly resilient and this material makes the driveway last long since these can easily cope with heavy wear and tear.
- Modern driveway paving materials –The contemporary driveway paving materials are sand, terra-cotta, brick, concrete, etc. Brick and terra-cotta will be a good choice if you want to add a rustic vibe to your property. On the other hand, if you are willing to have a clean and urban look in your estate, choosing concrete will be suitable.
- Go green – Well, a driveway doesn’t always need to have a strong and rigid outlook. You can also opt for something with a soft and refreshing vibe. Curvy concrete driveways with a green strip of turf in the middle willadd a natural and eco-friendly look to your driveway and to your entire property.
- Minimalist style – Thisis very popular as a trendy layout of the driveway. This usually combines some concrete and some chlorophyll!! The concrete will assure smooth drive in and out and the plantation will assure more oxygen in the surroundings.
- Trendy circular driveway – Circular driveway is suitable for a property with a huge landscape. You can use concrete with sealant in order to add a smoother and shinier finish to the driveway. In the midst of the circular driveway, you can plant trees along with turfing. You can also add a small fountain in there, to enhance the elegance of your house.
- Mix and match –If you want to have an abundance of color in your property, you can mix and match various paving materials with various colors.
- Irregular shapes are in vogue –Many of the property owners might think that an irregular shaped drivewaywon’t be a smart approach. But these actually look cool and these are excellent for a modern looking house that is absolutely out of ordinary.
However, remember in order to get the right driveway solution for your property, you need to consult with a trusted and experienced paving and landscaping solution provider like us. We , LW Landscapes, offer personalized solutions in accordance with the layout of the estate, your requirements and your budget. For the best driveways in Chester, just drop a line to us.